Nice video Top5

What could be the orbs ?

1 Like
1 Like

Ahahahah, everything it’s controlled. It could be observed there in that episode of Billy and Mandy that appeared to me today different things and messages (some in regards about my spiritual practices). At first it could be observed that star which appeared to me in my spiritual practices and which falls on the ground (similar to an orb of powerful light). After a time Billy observes that it wasn’t a star, but it’s a living creature that introduced to Billy as being a meteorite but in fact he’s an alien which has the form of a huge brain with a single eye. That creature tries to eat/take the brain of Billy but Billy doesn’t have a brain and that creature makes Billy his slave and demands from him to bring people to eat/take their brains. Also that single eye appears to me since a long time and it haunts me. I see a single eye watching me with a deep look appearing extremely frequently to me in visions, in the drawings, in games, in cartoons, everywhere. (sa vezi frate ce urat au sa inceapa astia ca am spus toate astea)

1 Like