Newcomer just did first ritual

Hi fellow esoteric seekers/occultists!

First of all, I want to thank you all greatly for all the knowledge & wisdom I have received from this forum.
I am a guy from The Netherlands, 19 years old. I have been fascinated by mysticism since I can remember.
I am born & raised a Hindu, so the ‘control your reality’ mindset wasn’t that unfamiliar, but within my religion I couldn’t grasp it, for whatever reason.
This full moon I have done my first ritual (it was a ritual from a youtuber called ‘Travis Magus’ for prosperity, calling onto King Paimon & Seere).
Since then, I felt like things shifted, within & out there. My intuition/imagination is quite vague (I smoke pot quite a lot, think the problem with this), but I can hear King Paimon now silently in my thoughts. He told me that a lot of spirits are watching my journey; whatever that means lol.
I am also learning ritual 1 (the petition/letter of intent) from ‘Demons of Magick’ by The Gallery Of Magick.
If you guys have any suggestions, tips or books I should dive into, I am open minded!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the forum.

Thank you @DarkestKnight !

Oh yeah, I really want to develop my psychic abilities & i am going to do a ritual with the Goetic spirit Furcas for that matter.
My experience tells me I am predominantly clairsentient (feeling/knowing), so if anyone is experienced and/or willing to help to give me some directions, I would appreciate that!
Something I am also quite interested in is energy work (energy healing), soooooo yeah… :slight_smile:

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

How did it go?

Welcome @Tyrab It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3