Newbies ask here

Hi, if you’re a newbie post your question below and I’ll answer it. Idgaf if it’s basic or been answered before. Just wanted to start a thread for this :metal:t4:

Check my profile for my experience.

12 Likes

Health ! First of all thanks for the initiative.

Yesterday I did an Evocation of Asmodeus, it is really very interesting to feel his energy, he injected me with energy.

I asked asmodeo that my target (woman) be filled with lust for me and this morning she tells me that she dreamed that her ex asked her out. He says he never dreamed of him and just at night it happened to him. clearly it was Asmodeus but what would have been my mistake

thanks again greetings!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. Do you want my opinion on this or are ya just sharing?

2 Likes

Of course your opinion would help me a lot. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Injection is a motif or theme that you should work with. Note that you evoked (without), and he injected you (within). As within, so without, and all that.

2 Likes

thanks for your answer. What went wrong with my target?

Nothing went wrong. It seems like the path of least resistance was this. In order to fulfill “lust for you”, she had a general increase in lust. I had a similar experience with Beleth.

3 Likes

Hello,

So a few days ago I tried to channel Nyarlathotep for a mantra\incantation (not sure which word is appropriate),and I got the following mantra: Mavelick-Loascou. I also channeled a sigil, but I’m not sure what it’s for

^^^^^^^^^^^
Sooooo anyway I was wondering jf you could check em both out and see what you get from it. Good luck

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I’m not even a little bit familiar with this current. Not my field of expertise.

2 Likes

Oof, does that mean I’m outta luck?

1 Like

I cant for the life of me scry into my black mirror. I get super relaxed and try to hold my gaze with an intention. But I only see static and nothing internal, any tips?

1 Like

It will be a simple question but if someone whose senses is closed wants to receive messages from spirit, how can they do it (any method other than dream)?

1 Like

random signs in everyday life,or you can use any divination method you prefer and feels more drawn to you.

1 Like

thx for answer but,

I don’t understand what you mean by this part

You have a few choices as far as methods you prefer, but going with the one that you feel more drawn to just means your intuition is telling you to chose that method. You have a strong pull or inkling to use that particular method.

3 Likes

Yup. I haven’t worked with the Lovecraftian current at all, so I have no way of verifying it. I figured this explanation was a better choice instead of bs’ing a reply.

1 Like

Try working with your beliefs and expectations regarding scrying. Clear your expectations in one ritual, and remove limiting beliefs about scrying in another ritual. My scrying is more of a feel or inner knowing, I don’t usually get visual material.

1 Like

exactly this🙂

1 Like

How can i channel a specific demon sigil?

1 Like