Newbie, waving hello

Hello everyone. Newbie here! I’m from Ohio. I’ve tried spells but for some reason some hasn’t manifest but one. I’ve paid for spells to be casted, some worked, most didn’t so I’m ready to learn. Thank you for having me :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome. Check out my info, get a background to see this through, then delve deep and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Best of luck! It’s many revelations ahead. (:

1 Like

Welcome.

We have many great beginner resources here so make copious use of the search function in the upper right.

What areas of magick are you interested in?

2 Likes

Thank you so much Bad Santa (I like your name, lol). I’m excited to learn some new things :blush:

Thank you Darkest Knights, I appreciate you guys already :blush:

1 Like

Uuum, don’t laugh at me…but I’m so tired of paying for my ex and I to reconcile and to remove the third party. So I’m not sure what that’s considered. Excuse my ignorance.

Check out the Love section. There are many threads on that subject :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, do some research, there’s many different ways you can resolve that issue.

1 Like

You guys are so awesome. I’m so tired of scam artists. If I could put a spell on them, I would. It’s terrible how they play on people’s weakness.

There’s alot that goes into all this so please do your research. Look up deities associated with the issue at hand. Learn about them. Then pay respect to them. Then work with them towards a solution.

1 Like

I truly understand and to be honest, I’m freaking afraid to try some of spells I’ve been reading so far. I’m afraid that I’ll do them wrong or won’t be able to fully commit due to school and work :pensive: that’s why I was paying for the help. But, you guys/gals are truly amazing and seem so nice. I will continue to research and learn for I’m appreciative for finding this forum/website.

First of all, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::smiling_face: Second, don’t feel any type of way being here, you’re among good people, we don’t judge and we won’t laugh. You’ll find a ton of information here that will help you feel empowered and able to find what you need in order to reconcile with your ex. Good luck :bouquet:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I was looking for a contact spell for someone is bull heaed with pride(kind of like myself :rofl:) and happened to stumbled on this site.

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I just joined yesterday, also a newbie from Ohio :grin:

1 Like

Hello, Senoc. I’m excited yet disappointed because I see I won’t be able to do most of the spells I’ve read due to not living alone alone with school and work :tired_face: . I hope you get what you’re looking for. Seems so nice and welcoming here.

1 Like