Newbie Ritual to contact Lilith respectfully

Any advice from someone experienced? I need to work things out with a succubus situation.

How would I go about contacting Lilith safely?

Look at her sigil and recite her enn or her name as a mantra while mediating. She will come.

thats what I tried doing, so I shall try again, is it really that simple? are there possibilities of dangers?

It was for me, but you may need to try to go about it more by losing yourself in research about her, performing an evocation and/ or offerings if you did not get a connection. Sometimes spirits require a bit more work to connect. As far as dangers, no more than for any other spirit. If you are polite and basically treat them as if they were anyone else you are approaching with a problem, you will be fine. Respect seems to be a very big thing with her

ok so same rules apply as any other God or spirit,ive never evoked her, how would i go about it

also do you know how to pm someone on here, i cant seem to do it

There are multiple different systems you can use to evoke a spirit but there is a great example you can try here on the forum. Here’s the thread to it. To add to it, I personally recommend using incense smoke of whatever scent you enjoy to help form the body of Lilith as you do the visualization. This will not only help to relax you but smoke is one of the three “gates” that help a spirit take form

Use your account and it will automatically upgrade your account. Then you will recive a message that you can use the message function. :grin: Good luck evoking Lilith. :muscle:

1 Like

Use a room you feel connected to. Clean the room make sure the room smell nice and looks clean. Take a shower and prepare the area you want to use for the Evocation. Then face the South so you don’t evoking her from the wrong direktion.

In evoking demons you should face the South. Make the room as dark as you can get it. And light some candles. Remember don’t try to force her to show up. Just let her know you wan’t to contact her and she will come to you if she want to. You can whrite a letter to her. Exempel

To Lilith:

Hi my Name is ****** i would love to met up with you.
I am interessted in… Etc.

IN BEST REGARDS //Addi666

2 Likes

Letter of Intent?

Think of it similar as a petition or an invitation

You can send letter to spirits yes. If you wan’t to ask some thing you can whrite a letter to the spirit. And burn it so it will be shipped. I see it as you burn the letter you send it to the spirit and only for that spirit. Becous the message is not there in the ashes right. :grin:

You forgot to burn the letter and do an offering. Blood usually works just fine.

My dedication and work put in is the offering. I don’t need to give blood. Also when you burn the letter you can use a candle only for this purpose and that is an offering to.