New Year's Offering to the Forum: The Third Time's the Charm!

Hey, All

In December of 2018 and 2019, I had decided to make a New Year’s offer to members of the forum, offering to do a ritual, a reading, or to create a servitor for a limited number of people. In 2020 and 2021 life circumstances kind of pushed the idea out of my head, but now I think it’s a good time to revisit it.

Previously, I had posted my offering in the private area of the forum, but I thought this time I’d open it up to the public.

So, here is what I am offering for 2023:

1. A choice of ritual - I will perform any kind of ritual for you, except baneful work. As this is being offered out of generosity, wrathful magick kind of goes against the entire spirit of what I’m doing.

2. Find a familiar - I will journey to find a spirit willing to act as a magical familiar for you, to help empower your magick, and guide you on your path.

3. A reading with choice of deck - Fallen Angel Oracle, Thoth tarot, or Necronomicon tarot.

4. I will channel a personal mantra for you (thanks for the idea @anon97554939)

I will limit the number of requests to a baker’s dozen (13).

Please note: Everything will be done in my own time, as circumstances permit. Please do not be impatient. There are also no guarantees. My magick could fail miserably, so I make no promises.

Thank you, and blessings to you all in the New Year!

8 Likes

Dammit! You ruined my reply with that edit! :rofl:

3 Likes

I completely forgot about that idea, until I saw you replying lol

2 Likes

Are you offering all 4 things for one person or do we just get to pick 1?

3 Likes

Pick one.

2 Likes

Cool. I’ll pick #3 Thoth Tarot. Lets see what the new year has in store for me. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ill take a reading with the fallen angel deck in regards to my current relationship

2 Likes

Alright. That’s two.

@Bunnygamer1994 and @NoComment

2 Likes

I wanna mantra please! :eyes:

2 Likes

Can I have one? Thank you!

1 Like

I finally decided. A mantra is my choice.

2 Likes

Cool. That’s four then.

3 Likes

I want to get a DarkestKnight.
I want number two - Find a familiar!
Thanks!

3 Likes

Can I have a mantra pretty please?

3 Likes

That’s 6 so far!

2 Likes

Can i have one please

2 Likes

One what? Please specify what option you are selecting.

2 Likes

Dear Darkesknight. I am interested the ritual you are going to perform in 2023, please include my name

These are your list
So, here is what I am offering for 2023:

1. A choice of ritual - I will perform any kind of ritual for you, except baneful work. As this is being offered out of generosity, wrathful magick kind of goes against the entire spirit of what I’m doing.
  2. Find a familiar - I will journey to find a spirit willing to act as a magical familiar for you, to help empower your magick, and guide you on your path.
  3. A reading with choice of deck - Fallen Angel Oracle, Thoth tarot, or Necronomicon tarot.
  4. I will channel a personal mantra for you (thanks for the idea @anon97554939)

Any of them, I will grateful accept. Thank you ever so much.

1 Like

You choose which option you would like from me.

1 Like

Thank you so much and I will chose number 2. 1. Find a familiar - I will journey to find a spirit willing to act as a magical familiar for you, to help empower your magick, and guide you on your path.

Many thanks.

1 Like