New Year New You Emotional, Mental, Spiritual and Physical healing Rituals

For the new year I want to offer a healing rituals to everyone in the forum. I think it is a great way to start a new with some healing done for the mind, body and soul.

I’ll be doing the actual in the early morning hours (I’ll try to be as close to midnight as possible) on January 1, 2024.

This ritual will help release you from any emotional or mental trauma you may have. I recommend doing a cord cutting before this if you need these types of healing too.

You should always keep up with your spiritual hygiene, this ritual will help with you getting started or keep up a routine of cleansing the spirit.

If you have any physical problems this can help heal those (you still should see a medical doctor for your conditions as well).

There is no limit to how many can join this one, but I will be closing it on Christmas Day to give me a week to prepare.

The actual ritual will be done in a group message to protect the privacy of the members of the chat.

If you want in sing up below. If you were in my first one this is the 3 month follow up ritual we talked about :grin:

5 Likes

Sign me up, Angel.

1 Like

Count me too

1 Like

Yup Add me please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in and go for it!
You have my sword, bow, and axe.
And my hammer as well.

1 Like

Count me in please

1 Like

Count me please, thanks you

1 Like

Sign me up

1 Like
  • I’m with you! If you can take me, I’d appreciate it.
1 Like

I would also like to hop in😌

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like

Nice, count me in aswell

1 Like

count me please

1 Like

I have everyone down so far. I am so excited everyone wants to join in :grin:

2 Likes

I am IN!

Thank you @Angelb1083 for providing us a oportunity for healing and health.

1 Like

Count me please, thank you!

1 Like

Nice! I would like to join. Add me too, please!

1 Like

pls let me join the ritual too… i am in angel … thanks in advance …

1 Like

I would like to be in on this as well. Thanks.

i have everyone one down above this comment :blush:

1 Like