New user here, request?

Hello, my name is Chris and I am new to this forum.

I have always been interested in Magic, angels, and demons.

I guess you could say I am somewhat of a Christian, though I am not sure if I am on God’s side as the other side seems intresting. I have studied the bible well and it always fascinated me hearing the topics not so talked about and stuff.

I have just turned 18 years old, and I come seeking help. I stand only 5’6.5 feet but yet my wingspan is 6’2 and I wear size 12 shoes making me look a monkey. What I seek is for me to find a spell that may help me grow taller, I am still growing as my growth plates have not closed and I am a late bloomer but I will take any and all help I can get. I really want to get taller by any means tbh.

But other than that request feel free to enlighten me on some other things of the sort as I am new here.

Welcome.

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

PS: You will continue to grow until you are around 25 years of age, so your body will even out on its own. Real magick is not like it is in fantasy novels and movies. No spell is going to suddenly change your body for you. You are in the middle of a natural process that you can really muck up if you don’t know what you are doing.

Also, please try using the search function in the upper right before asking a question. This is a not so unusual subject and there are already threads about it, like this one:

1 Like

RHP: You return to deity as a drop of water into a vast ocean.
LHP: You achieve individual, self-conscious divinity - you become a God/dess!

Al.
P.s. My little gems - like that one - should be printed on bubblegum wrappers.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your welcome, I know my grand parents were very into white magic and translated one of the books about it into Spanish( I think the book was called hands of light?). I also know this guy who can do some light magic with crystals and he can see peoples aura’s and other stuff because at one point in his life he died for 2 and a half hours but then came back to life but ever since he has had the horrific ability to see through peoples body like their muscle groups and bones, and their auras I think as well, took him a long time for him to get used to it.

Thanks for the advice and expectations about magick how its not all movies and sudden changes and I definitely do not wish to screw up my natural process so that is why I am seeking guidance so I do not mess it up and maybe even help myself.

those gems should be plastered everywhere Al!

Lol, so I think I should elaborate more on them, they come inside a water bottle and from some of the research I have done it actually makes the water more structured, and from what I have seen structured water seems to work wonders