New update and question

Are you doing any meditation at all?

hardly since it’s hard for me find the time and to relax. And

but I have just not that often.
I stayed through a while meditation 4 times soo idk if that good enough or counts

For communication, i find using a pendulum for spirits like succubi and incubi to work pretty well.

is there a more natural way …or maybe you already told , which is meditation but what kind. And how can I invite then to meditate with me

Guide to meditation (made to help mostly beginners).

1 Like

You can work on kundalini too, they will respond more to you and might even help you out when your working with your chakras and sexual energy ( kundalini)

okay thank you.

1 Like

Yw. When you invite them into your space, make sure its quite and your alone. Than just call out to them and give them permission to join you in meditation. Just work on your receptivity.

the addition from the site source you gave me or the kundalini meditation

1 Like

What is your main goal with your incubi?

to better and more communications and sight of him and the kids

1 Like

Ok take a look at this. Ultimate Psychic Senses Guide / Ultimate Astral Senses Guide / Ultimate Spiritual Senses Guide

1 Like

Hope it helps you.:grinning:

thanks a lot

could i ask ubi for help ? instead of lilth and them. since hes a cloaer source and quckee to contact with. sorry if I’m asking a lot

1 Like

That all depends on how you would like to do things with your incubi. You could contact Lilith and write up a petition to her to make communication with you and your ubi easier. But you could just ask your ubi yourself. Lilith is a just a higher power. Whatever your preference is.

1 Like

What is her incantation or sigil

1 Like

You can google her sigil. Her enn:RENICH VIASA AVAGE LILITH LIRACH

1 Like

and the incubus enn chant is Reaha becana lyan quimu .? at least a royal ubi enn chant. making sure the person had given the right info. last question sorry. just wanna get this right so I’ll have less mistakes like if it’s true or reply saying no

1 Like