New to this site

Him
I am MP Corelli. I am 77 years old, but feel and look half my age. I have just completed a PhD degree in Metaphysical Sciences. Why? I have been attacked for over thirty years by a woman who pushed herself on me when I went to Simon And Schuster to get an Internship as I finished my Masters in Publishing. She kept calling and begging something. Until I found out that she was the one hurting my life. I told her I was leaving for France to marry an old friend. That’s when the attacks went full swing. My fiance’s cousin, who was paying for the wedding, suddenly dies, a few days before I was to arrive there. I am not sure where I got connected with you, but if you can help me get rid of her, I’d really appreciate it.
Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum MP Corelli, you look great. It’s nice having you here. :wave:t4::blush:

1 Like

Welcome and thank you for doing an introduction as requested :).
What type of magic do you practice and how long have you practiced? It’s possible I missed that detail in your post, if so just ignore me on it.

There is an entire category devoted to curses and baneful work so I would start there, and then ask for whatever you don’t find. Many of the existing curses and rituals, could probably be refitted to your situation however and personalized to fit your needs.

1 Like

I don’t practice any magick at this time. I feel sure I know that I had been am adept in England who went to find the ‘green’ zone and met a dangerous foe whom she had to fight, and returned too late to her body on an island off Scotland. Her body was deceased when she finally returned. So she was left wandering above.
I am very psychic. I have healed a man of cancer, who was told he would die in two months.
I started seeing strange things and people at three years old.
I was trying to go to `London to join a group of people who could assist me, but I was sent back for no good reason.
That is why I have been searching for help to get rid of this woman who will not give up from ‘staying’ with me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site! I always wanted a female mentor on here, a particular mature and older one. I found hearth and warmth in mature women; you’ll find a lot of Tarot readings because that’s the new trend apparently, but if you get bored: I’m a message away :wink: :wink: take care

Thank you for your suggestion. I am not sure what I should focus on, but I think I need some other venue to fight this entity not to harass me, sent by the Jamaican obeah woman and her son. I already know she is the one.
Thank you very much.
MPC

Wait I don’t understand this. You inhabit a body that is not yours?
How does the entity look like

Hi,
Thank you.
MPC

1 Like