New to the site trying to make connections

All of us, everyone and everything, is source energy just over here enjoying everything in between birth and death.

3 Likes

Cool, good honest work. :+1:

3 Likes

This guy is really interesting. Keep doing what you wanna do buddy, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Also go ahead and speak in riddles all you like, so long as you aren’t trolling, you should be fine. I doubt lady Eva or any of the mods will ban you for that. Just don’t do it all the time lol. Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Comes in time

Aye that much as well, I stay reserved to not mess with much more than my immediate as others engorge themselves in becoming One with All. Different type of path. Lonely one at that too

1 Like

Not lonely anymore I guess. You’ll find a lot of people on the same path here. With different personal details of course.

Just please keep in mind that you already mentioned your personal information here - for example, the fact that you’re an angel from the 7th dimension etc - no need to repeat it in your posts or remind people with your spiritual background… concentrate on the topic, share your thoughts, ideas, experience etc This is a rule in the forum for all members. Keep the posts within the topic of each thread.

If you feel you wish to express your personal experience or go into more detail about your spiritual background, things that you didn’t already mention in the intro or can’t find it in someone else’s thread, you can open a Journal for that and mention anything you have in mind.

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes