New to the site trying to make connections

You should try Theta Draconis. Much better connection this time of the year :+1:

2 Likes

does it look anything like this one…

if it does, then please know it’s STOLEN and those thieves will suffer sever consequences when I get home :cry:

3 Likes

Thanks bud, will do.

2 Likes

close but no cigar hope you can find yours soon

1 Like

What did they do to it?!!.. it’s written clearly that’s only DRY CLEANING !!! :sob:

2 Likes

Okay, it looks like a replica Spawn cloak. And it’s powers sound the same too

3 Likes

Yea it’s strange. That story depicted above was an actual closed eye vision but not too long ago I stumbled upon the Spawn HBO series from a little ways back, powers of the hellspawn cloak were exactly as I had seen with my own. Somethin to dress up the light body for any occasion as it seems :sob:

I see. And what kind of healing are you doing?

1 Like

Based on what I’m sensing from the cloak…
I think bio-nuclear-subatomic angelic healing, but I’m not 100% sure.

4 Likes

Sounds about right in all honesty. I was still a kid when I realized I wasn’t living this life for myself. I’ve been working with the ley lines in my areas as of lately but at the end of the day I do my work whenever I can. Worked retail all my life thus far and those little one off conversations are much more powerful than anyone seems to realize.

1 Like

I noticed you didn’t answer about what kind of healing you are doing. Is it healing physical ailments?

1 Like

I totally understand. A friend of mine was practicing something similar… but ended up in straight jacket because of his evil neighbors. They claimed his black cat was scaring their chihuahua and giving it nightmares. Which is not true. The cat only made the Chihuahua see how it looks like in a mirror, that’s why it started to get those nightmares. My friend is out now so it’s all ok.

Wish you all the best in your journey. Welcome to earth :+1:

2 Likes

He answered… it’s bio-nuclear-subatomic angelic healing.

2 Likes

Ah. So it’s nothing that can really be pinned down with an actual physical result. About average for incarnated angels.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m prophesied to do grander things but as of right now it’s taking care of people here or there showing them they life they have and all the things inside of it that they’re missing. Healing generational wounds as well, I stimulate the third eye and heart chakras as well just about anytime I talk to someone. Idk all the stories you hear at the coffee shops, I do things behind the scenes as well for other people tryna transmute negative energy into immediate karma for the sake of healing more than my personal circles.

1 Like

Does that happen in an online setting too like this?

1 Like

From a registered and licensed Oracle or a freelancer ?

1 Like

Speaking as one who does a lot from behind the scenes I can relate. So what do you think drew you to this forum?

2 Likes

From the beings that took my mind away from this Earth to show how everything would pan out in the future, about 8 hours worth on Earth, for me to come back into my body locked in the backseat of a car yelling and screaming “WHY” for moments later having a flashlight in my face saying “we’re gunna put you in the stretcher, ambulance and take you to the hospital”. Death became a very funny concept following this night but fersure wasn’t on earth anymore. As for what drew me here on this site, searching for treasures, as I come with gems of my own.

I’m “source” energy. Things start and end with me I’m just over here enjoying everything in between.

1 Like

What’s an example of what you have to share?

1 Like