New to the site trying to make connections

I don’t know of any other person on this forum that works With them

Yeah even after it all I still know I’m 1 of 1. The knowledge I sacrificed for was powerful.

Well I wish you luck on your spiritual journey and with the work you feel you have to do on this realm.

As to you my friend.

Please do a proper introduction and tell us about the real you and any experience you have in magick.

We don’t care what you want to call yourself but this does not fit the criteria for an introduction because it tells us nothing.

4 Likes
5 Likes

what would you like to know?

Thanks, @Faustus, I was looking for that link.

1 Like

Mmm that sounds fun okay.
21 years on this globe, California native, as that introduction just above stated, very much a lonely life never understanding my position. Grew up with a circle of friends all part of the 144. My methods of magik are very hard to comprehend in the sense that it isn’t something easily documented. It’s all done in the physical and at the will of the world. I walk with a white aura, something not many get to carry over out of childhood so I come off as naive very easily, but that acts as a defense. I’m protected by divinity allowing me to walk any path I so choose. Being on this forum is me hoping you all find success alongside I may find something I didn’t know I was searching for, or allow myself to be discovered.

1 Like

I speak in riddles and raised by witches that didn’t know the potentials of their powers.

Why did you spell magick that way?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, it was taught to me as MahJeek so I kept it so

I suggest you speak like a normal human being if you want to get along on this forum and not be banned as a troll or a LARPer.

4 Likes

At the end of the day dude, you’d have to have a lot of balls to read some of these forums and think “lemme fuck with these people” energies easily transferred through our phones so not a single thing you’ve read from me has been misleading

So got nothing to do with Numerology. Cool. Thank you so much

1 Like

That happens to me too. The Dr. calls it an migraine attack but I think I’m actually downloading missions from Alpha Draconis.

2 Likes

I had the lady at the front desk of a local spa tell me she sees the same light radiate off me. In a slight meditation next to a friend I saw he came from reptilian descent. A three headed snake each with one eye approached me to tell me that they were my friends and provided me a cloak that wrapped around my body and morphed into anything I wanted it to. Had my eyes closed for a whole 2 minutes for this to take place.

You should try Theta Draconis. Much better connection this time of the year :+1:

2 Likes

does it look anything like this one…

if it does, then please know it’s STOLEN and those thieves will suffer sever consequences when I get home :cry:

3 Likes

Thanks bud, will do.

2 Likes