New to the left hand path but not to Magick

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this site and also quite new to the left hand path in general, but I’ve been a practitioner of magick for many years, about 20 years in total. The part I’m struggling with the most is really in literature. It’s very difficult finding non-biased material on demons and Lucifer himself. I am very weary about just diving in to something that’s unfamiliar to me, especially since this is an area that I’ve been taught my whole life was “evil”. Trying to find books and articles that are not from a “religious” perspective has proved to be seemingly quite difficult. Any suggestions anyone one has for good reading material would be greatly appreciated. I don’t see Lucifer as evil, in fact, the feelings I get about him are quite the opposite, as though he’s been misrepresented and misunderstood for thousands of years. I’ve felt very drawn to his energy as of late, but since this is a subject I’m not familiar with, I’m quite hesitant and unsure where to start. Do I go straight to the source or do I begin working with demons first? Any and all advice is welcome. Anyway, thanks for reading my rambles!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, BALG.

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome

Hello,

Well this forum is quite a good source, and you should also check the blog of V.K. Jehannum. (Just search it in google) Thats how I started to get more into the lhp and Demonolatry

Thank you for the suggestion, I will definitely check it out!

Welcome to the community.

May you find all that you seek, LadyGwen.