New to the Forum

Hello Everyone,

I am a long time stalker but have never needed assistance they way I do now.

I have been practicing Magick for about 1 year/half. I’ve used mostly hoodoo spells as well as black magic with the assistance of my diety Kali.

Most of my spells have been effective from ammonia jars, lime spells, vinegar jars, banishing candle Magick spells.

I’ve hit a roadblock recently with one particular person. I am literally just sick of dealing with him but I haven’t banished or cursed him yet for 2 reasons:

1. He is my ex-husband and the father of my children and I want to ensure that my children will not be in any way harmed. My goals are to have him participate as minimally as possible in our lives and form to energetically MOVE ON and forget about me.

2. I actually want him dead, and relatively soon. But I am not sure of which spells would be most effective.

I have never performed a cursing spell and I want some suggestions for a good spell to use which would involve Kali.

Thank you to all!

Thank you for doing an introduction, and welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Just trying to follow the rules… Thanks for the warm welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Erased2020 Welcome to the BALG Community, thanks for sharing with us, I feel that you will become able to resolve your situation with the help of other members here.