New to the Forum!

Greetings everyone!

After stalking posts on here for information, I have finally joined to contribute to this forum.

I am new to the left hand path after many years of practice and disappointment with wicca and other right hand studies. Though I believe not all was a waste of time and was a good I introduction to what I am learning now.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone!

4 Likes

Welcome.

What is your current practice?

How long have you practiced?

What areas of magick do you have experience in?

2 Likes

…nothing wrong with that @Natyanna, that’s how I got started. Glad to have you here. Welcome to the forum.:wave::blush:

1 Like

Thanks!

Nice that you found your path

1 Like

These are helpful questions @Natyanna so we can give you the best info, without covering old ground or wasting your time. :+1:

1 Like

What is your current practice?
Right now I’m working with the goetia and all studies relating to it.

How long have you practiced?
20 years off and on which started out with wicca then became a non wiccan witch. The last 3 years I was studying chaos and ceremonial magick. I began to faithfully working with the goetia since the beginning of this year with much more success than anything I’ve ever done. Which puzzles me lol

What areas of magick do you have experience in?
For my experience, I’ve worked with eclectic witchcraft centered mainly in the celtic traditions. I’ve participated in a few native american shamic rituals and was invited to look into the ADF.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience :slight_smile:

1 Like