New to the forum

Hello I’m new to the forum am looking forward to meeting new people and learn new things I’ve done a lot of research under a lot of topics so I’ve become fairly knowledgeable but still looking forward to learning if you’d like to get to know me better or have questions or anything just message me. Thanks and talk to y’all soon

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Welcome @Deadsoul

Are you a beginner?

You haven’t stated if you practice anything.

1 Like

Welcome Koda! Everyone, this is a good friend of mine whom has helped me in many situations. Im very happy to have him here. We are currently doing a money tree ritual and are both progressing in our magick. Love ya bro, thanks for joining​:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve studied a lot in demonology angels spirits/ghosts black and white magic elemental magic and a few others

1 Like

Do you have any practical experience? How long have you practiced?

Well I’ve got a lot of experience from creating a heavy rain storm within minutes from a clear night to full interaction and consorting with demonic entities as for how long I’d say off and on 8 or 9 years now

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more on your experience. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Welcome!

2 Likes

And I assure you I can hold my own quite well :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me I hope to be useful as well as gain knowledge and friendship

2 Likes