New to the community (:

Hi! I’m new here I recently become interested in working with different dietys that are outside the norm of the current spirituality trends. I have only just started working with Lilith. It has been an intense few weeks.
Also, I’m fairly good at astrology and tarot. I’m better at astrology though. I can answer most astrological questions.
Anyway I also love cats so I will willingly look at everyone’s cat and grant them compliments continuously.

:black_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome @moodybimbo

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You haven’t really told us anything about your actual magical experience.

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

Please be aware that it is against the rules of this forum for new members to offer any sort of readings until they have been active in the community for a minimum of 3 calendar months.

1 Like

Sorry! I wasn’t exactly sure as of what to say. My magic experience mostly stems from Paganism and traditional witchcraft. I’ve practiced witchcraft more so since I was younger. My mom is a witch and I’ve been doing spells since I was fairly young. Most of the spells I have casted have been for money and protection. Rarely, I have done a few for love. But I had a few years of detaching from all this and not practicing anything.
Currently I am looking more into the left hand path and reading about demonology. So I’m still new to this world. It only came up for me when I became fascinated by reading about asmodeus. I was entranced by the history and of working with what many call darkness. But I questioned what made demons so bad to others if they seem to have humanistic traits.
I hope this answers your question, if not I can go more in depth.
Also, sorry again I didn’t know about the rule. Thanks for the heads up.

6 Likes

Yes, thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! :black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Cats + astrology + tarot? I like you already lol. Definitely looking forward to more of your astro and tarot posts!

PS. I also like the 90’s anime aesthetic in your DP.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart: haha I hope I don’t disappoint.
Also thank you again haha. I love sailor Mars! :sparkles:

1 Like

I knew it. Sailor Moon! Searched through my Twitter bookmarks for these:

Here. Have Sailor Moon tarot cards as a “Welcome to the forum!” gift lol.

1 Like

Omg! I love this so much! I wish they had a full deck I’d buy it rn haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi there @moodybimbo, welcome to the forum. I don’t have any cats currently, but I’m a previous cat owner and cat lover. I miss my cats, they provided hrs of continuous entertainment and were such cuddle bugs.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Thank you! hopefully you can get another cat soon :pleading_face::cat2:‍:black_large_square:

1 Like