New to black magick

Hello, I’m 18 and I’m brand new to all of this, I’ve been watching EA’s videos for about 4 months and I’ve been researching a bunch and finally decided that this is the path I want to walk, unfortunately I was forced into Christianity from age 5 till pretty much until I told my mom she couldn’t force me to go anymore. I’ve been trying to make contact with Lucifer for about a week now, unfortunately I have very little materials, BUT I’m seeking a teacher, a teacher that I can contact regularly regarding magic, I’m on the east coast of the US so someone in the same time zone would help as well, thank you!!

1 Like

Are you also new to Magick?

Hey buddy. Welcome. The cool thing about evocation is no materials are necessary to make contact. Reasearch some astral travel, when devoloped contact becomes easy without materials. Lucifer is here, he wants you to make the changes and put in work. Keep practicing and youll see. :metal:

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Yes I am

I wrote this for conjuring goetia spirits. Lucifer is the 2nd conjuration in the list.

You can also check out Conor Kendall’s post and litany.

As always, the search button is your friend :mag:

1 Like

Is it ok that I did a letter of intent to Lilith asking for a succubus even tho I’ve been trying to contact Lucifer? I did at 3 am with a candle and the letter and then I initialed it in my blood and it’s been 4 days now and i haven’t received anything succubus related

Yes. You can call on multiple spirits. You’re not limited to just one.

2 Likes