New to BALG - looking for guidance

Hi to all,
I come from a family background of psychically sensitives though no one was practicing that I am aware of. When I was a teen I attempted to make my own magickal items based on the Golden Dawn methods. Have had a spirit guide since then and now looking to step back into this a bit - albeit without my wife and kid knowing which I know can cause problems in accomplishing anything.

My primary spirit I wish to contact is Seere and possibly Clauneck but open to others who can help me with my goals

Welcome.

So you have limited experience in magick, if I am understanding correctly, and are starting from scratch?

1 Like

Hello DarkestKnight,

I might as well be since I do not have any of those items from back then except a small athame dagger. I have been looking at EA’s stuff as well as Frater’s site plus a multitude of other sources online. I have been doing a lot of research on Seere given his easy reputation to contact.

I am looking into gathering the materials and items required to do an evocation but in the meantime I have started to work on focused meditation to help get prepared.

My current goals revolve around money and growing my business.

1 Like

Do you have a preferred working system to follow for evocation, like Golden Dawn, EA’s system, etc?

If you don’t have a preferred method, try this:

1 Like

Open to either. I have downloaded copies of various text like Goetia - much of the Golden Dawn items like the LBR brings back some memories. Not sure what makes the most sense given all of this seems to be have been segregated a bit into LH vs RH vs Chaos Magick vs other things - kind of confusing to know which way to go.

Obviously EA has a ton of experience with this stuff but not very comfortable going down the rabbit hole as far as he has - that said interested in learning about it to help me make an educated decision

I also already printed that set of instructions down from the link you gave me before you sent it, lol. I’ve been thinking about all this for a couple months now