New Symbols of the classical Elements

Hello,
I have been wanting to share this information with someone for quite some time now.
The whole point of this topic is to discuss five symbols that i don’t think anyone else in the world has. These symbols are representative of the now 5 classical elements, more commonly known as Air, Earth, Fire, Spirit and Water.
So let me begin by saying that I discovered these symbols about 2 years ago.
I was working with Dragons back then who are mighty beings; (Pick up D.J. Conway’s two books on dragons; Dancing With Dragons and The 5 Inner Rings).
Well anyways I had purchased some Lumerian Seed Stones which are very powerful and unique crystals that are said to be from Lumeria, and have an emense amount of knowledge within them.
I was very intrigued to learn some new information from the stone so I took one of the two stones i had purchased and i placed it in my hand; I had a piece of paper and pencil to write things down; and I connected with the spirit of the stone. We talked for a little while and i finally asked him if he would give me symbols for the different elements. He did, and i was able to record what each of these symbols looked like.
I called these symbols The Lumerian Symbols. But they are really the symbols of the 5 classical elements.
So i will share with you what each of these symbols are in my next post.

10 Likes

The image below is the Lumerian Symbol of Spirit:

The image below is the Lumerian Symbol of Fire;

The image below is the Lumerian Symbol of Air;

The image below is the Lumerian Symbol of Water;

The image below is the Lumerian Symbol of Earth;

I hope these images turn out okay. I had to create them digitally for better viewing.
But please leave comments down below on what you think about these symbols.

At least for me these symbols have been the only symbols i use to represent the elements in their entirety. I must also mention that these symbols seem really old and they seem to be rooted in ancient powers of magick.
Enjoy❤

17 Likes

Oh I like them, they are wonderful :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you❤
I love using them in my magick.

4 Likes

I apologize for asking, I’ve never heard of Lumerians. Anyone willing to give some info?
Thank you!

3 Likes

I think Lemuria, just with two letters transposed. The lemurian crystals are said to have uses in energy work and are quite lovely. It was an ancient culture likened to Atlantis, but I think in the Pacific Ocean.

4 Likes

Lumeria is an ancient culture that mysteriously disappeared. You can search more about it on Google.
But lumerian is just a simple addition to the word Lumeria.

3 Likes

Yes, the Lumerian seed stones/crystals are very wonderful to work with.

3 Likes

Actually, I did, but couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

It is really worth looking into. Interesting stuff.

6 Likes

My former account @ElenaMaeva put this up. But i do love using the symbols.