New SPIRIT squares and more

while working with the demons and angels from the book of Abramelin i was taught and shown these things: square
directly from Asmodeus:
ADAI
IADA

ADAI FOR DAI DAIVA DEVA DEI
THAT IS TO Say ASMODEUS himself

from lucifuge TO CAUSE FULL LASTING ABUNDANCE

SAAI
MOLI
SAAI
MOLI

To cause love
NAIDI

THE SUPREME SPIRIt OF LUST HAVING ALL POWER OVER ALL LUST AND ALL SUCCUBI IS MALTA
THE SUPREME DEMONIC FEMINININE
ASFROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF ASMODEUS AND HIS CONSORT YIN WE COULD SAY

THE WHOLE OF THIS LOVE nd lust square then is a=
ADAI
NAIDI
MALTA
IADA

NAIDI THE ANGEL OF LOVE
MALTA THE DEMONESS OF LUST
IADA THE ANAGRAM OF ASMODEI lust from begin to end as alpha omega

TO COMPLETE, SEAL THE SQUARE AND SEN THE ENERGY BACK TO ITS TOP WHICH THEN FLOWS DOWN.
WE ARE BEING TAUGHT THAT ANGELS AND DEMONS WORKING TOGETHER ARE TO MAKE UP THE SQUARES AS THE MOST POTENT FORM OF USAGE.
JUST AS LOVE ENHANCES LUST AND VICE VERSA
AND OF THE NECESSITY OF WORDS OF POWER, THEIR PLACEMENT AND HOW THEY INTERACT WITH POWER AND EACH OTHER WHAT DOES WHAT
THAT IS WHAT WORDS ARE REQUIRED TO CREATE AND SUSTAIN the desired ,magickall effects in a square
that the square is a combination of similar forces
which means we can take such , like various spirits and see what comes out of it
we are also to take into account that different spirits operate in different ways and may not like this aproach and adapt aCCORDINNGLY
IF A NEW SQUARE IS TO BE MADE then this process entails three things
as far as i am AWARE
1 RECEIING THE NAMES OF THE SPRITs AND THEIR PLACEMENT
2. RECEIVING SPECIFIC WORDS OF POWER AS WE SAW WITH ADAI IADA
3. SOMETIMES RECEIVING NUMBERS
i was told names are for spirits and numbers are for forces
that is ti say to cause a storm you need not use spirits but merely numbers to which nature instantly reacts
as it is appearently mathematical made of data and recognises the same and as there is no spirit to be ccalled which will then be sent to BUT A FORCE WHICH ACTIVATES THE EFFECT INSTANTLY

9 Likes

amazing!!!

1 Like

Good job man :metal::metal::metal:
@Robertas

1 Like