hello! i go by rose, i am a twenty-year-old college student.
i really debated how in-depth i want to… expose myself here, but i think it would be good to air out just how my journey has gone so far. i got into witchcraft seriously sometime in march (?) of this year, though it was not unfamiliar to me. i did a lot of research when i was 12/13, but ultimately let it go. i was actually raised a hindu and im not sure of my relationship with the religion, but it’s not a negative one! i just have to read more and see if it’ll still match with me (if that makes sense).
i know this was stupid, but i started with deity work. it’s something i’m not proud of. i don’t think i let anything in when i was “talking” to zeus and hera (yeah… i know). i was at a low point at that time, i was searching for something… outside of myself, you know? glad to say, i’m not in that headspace now and i’ve grown so much in such a short amount of time! i started to work with apollo and artemis a little more seriously for a month or so after i got into my craft, but it wasn’t truly for me i think. around the time i was working with the twins, i had lord lucifer pop in. i’ll admit, i was scared. not because of him, i just didn’t want to work with OTHER demons; i thought he might be a gateway of sorts. i explicitly stated to his candle that i didn’t want to work with other demons… and yet here i am! lol, i do think that’s a little funny.
i’ve parted ways with any greek gods, and now i wish study various practices that are considered of the left hand path. i’m primarily researching demonolatry and dragon magick. i learned my lesson and will not be contacting any spirits formally until i’ve developed my skills and knowledge. im very spiritually obtuse? if that’s a thing. i can’t hear spirits, i can’t see anything, i don’t have any clairsenses naturally developed. it’s a little bit of a downer since my mom is very psychic and comes from a line of psychics. i say “little” but it really does get to me. though, hard work WILL pay off! so i’m working on having a consistent meditation practice and i saw a good post on here about developing clairsenses, so i will working on that! i’m also working on my divination skills and witchcraft in general!
- i was stupid and naive at first… starting with deity work. biggest embarrassment personally
- lucifer is around, though i haven’t contacted him formally. as in, i haven’t invoked him. i have spoken to him through tarot, however.
- i’m very inexperienced with clairsenses/meditation/lucid dreaming/astral projection and i want to improve on all of these! meditation being my first priority.
- i have… queen astaroth reaching out too. now, i asked my cards months before i decided to research demons “who are my spirit guides?” and i got the star. i didn’t understand until three/four weeks ago when i asked more questions and did more research. looking into the history of astaroth (inanna/ishtar/astarte… you get me) and then looking at how strong star imagery she has… it was a no-brainer. i asked the cards if it was her, and it was a strong yes. i have not invoked her either, and i feel bad for making her wait but i just don’t think im ready. i might not even be able to see/hear/understand her or her signs if i don’t develop myself first. she’s understanding, thankfully.
- i wish to eventually work with dragons and know that a few do come around. trying to remind myself that this isnt a race, and that i need to grow a lot more.
i hope this wasn’t too rambly, and please excuse any typos! i’m a quite tired today, haha, and my fingers don’t move as fast as my mind does! im excited to talk and grow with you all!!