New Practitioner Questions

Looking through some past posts I assumed my first task on my journey is to develop my senses to become more sensitive to spirits, demons, entities, gods and the like. I’ve read on the forum to do this they key is through meditatIon, which I hardly do if I’m honest. I want to start doing this daily, gradually increasing the time I spend doing it. I do have a question in regards of what happens after you develop your senses though. Say you connect to a god/goddess, demon, spirit etc: would you see that being with your eyes physically in the room with you? Or would it appear in your minds eye as i heard this term before. What about disembodied voices? I have the same question about that too… would you hear it around you or just inside your head? I don’t want to be surprised if things start happening eventually lol. And I apologize if it’s a stupid thing to ask. I was hesitant to post but… I want to learn.

Thank you!

3 Likes

There’s a chance the beginner may see and hear spirits like it happens with people, animals etc. but ordinarily this happens in the mind (or, burning incense, it’s possible to see certain shapes in the smoke). It’s a sort of process so that in theory, eventually, the result may be identical to physical perception.

3 Likes

Both depends on how you call them or perceived things

1 Like

your purpose is to get results. Not needed to see them spirits, demons, angels. People are so hung up on seeing demons instead of practical approach of getting the results you ask for. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

True but I would love to see who or what I’m communicating with. In my opinion I don’t feel it’s right to just “use” entities for my own wants, I’d like to also bond with them too if that’s possible. And a face to face interaction would be ideal for me, that’s why I asked if seeing or hearing them physically manifest would be an eventual thing.

4 Likes

like i said, hung up on seeing them or bonding. Some even go so far to forget the physical world and want to be with the demons forever neglecting life. It’s the ego talking needing validation of their presence. Purpose is results. I don’t care if i see them or not. Your casting magick with their help, your not using them. You can’t force them or manipulate them. They decide to help or not. There’s a reason everyone came into the physical world and body… For soul growth. To live in body and learn something whatever that may be. If not to embrace physical living then what? why even be in body if one is going to push for astral living? pretty commonsense to me. physical body is evidence that one have to learn something from physical living.

Even if one see demon , how do u know it’s not in your head? or even communicating with the right spirits? I hear some can be fake. thats’ why results is the proof of magick.

One can possibly cast spells to see them too. That’s one route. For me, i cast spells to better intuition/psychic skills and improve magick. I rather use those for helping my physical life then seeing demons. I’m trying to better my life not purpose to see spirits. If i get to financial freedom and filthy rich then maybe i can dabble in seeing them. All in due time. maybe as my magick get better and i get more results, them spirits/demons will show themsevles.

Maybe you can work on 6th senses to better your life but i know it’s not the purpose of seeing demons/spirits. etc… Developing senses is to better yourself. better your physical world life. If demons/spirits want you to see them, they will allow it or guide you someway to develop your senses. Being needy is less likely to develop your senses.

People come to magick for a purpose . I don’t think their purpose is to develop relationship with demons/angels/spirits etc… My thinking is to use magick to get results when i first research the field. It’s not to see demons. It don’t make sense to me for a newbie to suddenly want to get into magick to build a bond with a demon out of the blue.

Not judging anyone. just random thoughts.

2 Likes

Okay. I appreciate your feedback.

2 Likes

I used to see spirits as a child and that ability has left me as I grew older. Which is the main reason why I started this thread. I want to have that ability yet again.

Regarding the bonds, I have a bond with my goddess. And to me it feels as if she looks after me. A motherly, loving, presence. If I work with any deity, demon, angel, spirit, whatever, I’d like to have a bond with them too in whatever way we both see fit. Sure we are in our earthly bodies to grow and learn our lessons but that doesn’t mean you can’t develop relations with those who guide you.

4 Likes

I envy that you have a entity that you’ve bonded with, I can’t even get a Succubus, and they love humans, if you give them enough energy

1 Like

In my experience, you have to let them sometimes find you. I had signs when I first started on my spiritual path. When I first realized she was making herself known to me I wasn’t too accepting of her at first believe it or not. My mind was drawn to another goddess but it didn’t feel “right.” I finally decided to let her into my life, purchased a statue of her likeness and placed it on my altar… overtime I become more and more fond of her. Now I go to her to vent, talk about my stress, and I seek her advice on many manners. She has always hit the nail on the head and never steered me wrong.

1 Like

The reason you want to start with meditation is to drown out every day distractions for a brief moment and become more sensitive to the world around you. You are right. After your senses develop you become more sensitive to spirits around you. You feel them and see flashes of them. Dreams/visions get common. Other beings (parasites, sexual spirits etc may come along as well so just a heads up.) You can’t choose who you meet like going to a new job. The voices are not in your head. You know your not going crazy when you hear them in your surrounding. If your scared, I wouldn’t do it tbh.

1 Like

I am oddly drawn to king paimon, but like you have no senses, but I’ll keep them open if he tries to give me signs

Haha! I know it all too well you can’t pick and choose who you see. When I was a child I had some startling sights. They would come out of nowhere which was what did scare me back then. But it is definitely something I’d like to experience again, especially if it can help my spiritual growth. I appreciate your advice and response. :slight_smile:

1 Like

U can’t force it, It’s called lusting. 6th sense don’t work that way. Everyone see spirits when they a baby . that’s what i believe. there’s a reason we don’t remember. It’s told that this generation is more in tune and psychic then my generation due to the energy changes of the planet when they born. It’s not magick you have to work on to get your senses . It’s you that you have to work on. Your everyday activity or food or belief is getting in the way of heightening your senses. Hence , you still have to work on your spiritual self, mind/body/ emotion balance/ energy. The focus is still your physical body not lusting for your goal. It’s the food , belief, healthy body and energy blockages that is preventing our higher vibrations.

I’ve been told by my hypnotherapist teacher that i have a dragon guardian angel. It makes sense to me as i’m always out of trouble cuz i listen to my senses. There’s some angel of sorts and i still don’t know the name or made known of this angel. don’t matter to me to bond. As long as i’m being taken care of.

Yes when you will have clairvoyance.But it wont be easy (of course it varies and depends).So I must ask, what do you seek?

If it is for communication and you really want to go with this path,do the work.If you are seeking physical girls, wisepup has a point in my opinion.

I said goals but this damn autocorrect made it girls lmao.

1 Like

@anon84423462 we don’t go for girls. we like ladies. =o) even they are hard to come by. many are still girls in adult bodies. humph!! so :cry: And when you think you found someone special. they bolt like lightning far away. :man_shrugging: Always emotional headcase issue of lacking commonsense to communicate. Trap by society’s programming and their culture programming. It is what it is. We can’t force others to spiritually grow or to get smarter. We can’t teach stupid.

1 Like

Agreed on that :champagne:

1 Like

I don’t drink alcohol so that bottle will be offering to my good pal demons =o)

I always had this thought in my head which the reason children or babies could see spirits was because they are so freshly transitioned from the place we receive our earthly assignments, lessons, and next set of parents from. They used to be a spirit themselves, energy, whatever you’d like to call it and were thrown into their next earthly body to live their life to advance their soul. As this baby ages and grows to adulthood, the ability to see other spirits will fade away as they focus more and more on their primitive needs more so than their spiritual. Or it could be the longer you’re away from this place of lesson giving, the more your third eye closes. And to open it again you must reach the level of spirituality you once had before entering into an earthly body, which would probably be hard to do.

Hey, you and I have something in common though. I don’t drink alcohol either. :slight_smile: I’m going to do a little more research on my end since you mentioned food plays a role (surely did not know this). I definitely don’t over eat and try to eat as healthy as I can. Energy blockages, are you referring to chakras I’m assuming? I never did attempt to clear these. And beliefs, there is issue there too as I’m still trying to recede from the effects of growing up christian and all the fear mongering that comes hand in hand with it. I appreciate you giving me things to think about.

What do I seek. I want to grow my spirituality and develop power. I feel there is a lot of wasted potential that is locked into our bodies that people who follow religion do not get to experience. I like to think those brainwashed by religion are new souls who are at a low reincarnation level as their minds might not be ready to dive into more “advanced” soul territory. Once they die and come back a good many times to learn their next lessons then they’ll start to question. And one day that not so new soul may end up on this forum because they start to challenge their old religious view and are ready for those higher vibrations.

I want to grow my soul, develop power, receive guidance from those willing to teach, and also try to give thanks and develop a bond with whoever comes along the way which may or may not happen I know. Some people or even spirits might not want anything more than interacting with business affairs but it doesn’t hurt to try. I know if I liked someone I’d be more willing to go out my way to aid them.

2 Likes