New Practicioner

Hi everyone. I’m happy to be a part of this awesome community. I’ve been on the left hand path since I was 19, I’m about to turn 25. Some recent legal problems lead me to working with King Belial, which I got more in depth about on another post.

When I was 19 a Haitian man activated a cell phone in my store, and we had a conversation about voodoo, just as small talk. The man then calls another man who’s in Haiti on the phone I had just activated for him, there was no way he informed the guy what we had talked about or what I looked like, the guy wouldn’t even have known who’s number it was since I had just generated it. Somehow, when the guy handed me the phone the person in Haiti said “white boy wants to learn voodoo, huh?”
I’d grown up having plenty of paranormal experiences, but it was this incident that led me to shedding the christian dogma of performing magik. It may have taken me nearly 6 years to actually begin my work with demons, but I knew my cause was a worthy one and it was time to go all in or get all the way out.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @Cody_Blanco to the forum I hope you find the answers to your path

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like