New Old Magician

Dark Greetings, All. :slight_smile:

I’m new to this forum, but old to magic. I’ve been practicing for over 40 years now (I’m 57), and have worked with many occult organizations, including the OTO, Golden Dawn, Temple of the Vampyre, and others, with my longest run having been in the Temple of Set.

I have been practicing solitary for several years now, and am at this time considering working with the Temple of Ascending Flame. I have just completed their 7-day introduction into the Current, and I find it very exciting and workable. The Draconian current suits me perfectly.

I have also spent a year in seminary, where I studied Gnosticism and Old Testament history. I have experience with the Kabbalah, sigils, and evocation. I am from an old family wherein much of this knowledge was passed down.

Despite my long magickal history, I acknowledge there is a great deal yet to learn! I am by no means a know-it-all, and I’m always looking forward to add to my store of knowledge and eventual wisdom.

I look forward to talking to all of you!

LVX,
Mornaug Draconis

4 Likes

welcome❤

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

1 Like

Impressive background, I look forward to learning from and working with you.
Welcome.

1 Like

Thank you, Nephenthe, and the rest of you for the warm welcome! I’m enjoying the forum immensely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum Brother…

Welcome to the forum

Thank you. I guess I should have also mentioned I’m female. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like