New musician with a burning desire to learn about magic

Ok so I’m interested I’m here all I need to do is draw his sigil get into meditative state and set my intention then what will I hear his voice what will happen can I make a
Pact with him will he give me a familiar what can I use the familiar for should I make and offering omg so many questions ?!?!?!

1 Like

@Sam_skrt At that point, all you can do probably is tell them what you want. Actual communication is more involved.

Ok ok ok have you ever invoked a spirit and has it actually helped you in your endeavors?

Oh, many times.

Tell me more sir not that I need convincing but the more you tell me the more I want to try

Oh and could I possibly make a pact with him like that he would be my bro and help me do things ?

@Sam_skrt That’s where full evocation comes in.

could we maybe have a private chat ?

Why? I don’t quite have much time atm.

1 Like

Because I have so many questions that I feel like my head could explode I wish I had a mentor or someone I couldn’t learn under have no idea how I would find that hear in Germany tho but I understand and respect if you decline maybe another time but I appreciate your patience and all the info you given me so far thank you New Freind

Sure. I will PM you.

Lol we aren’t bffs or something… I have only heard his music so… :hearts:
What are you waiting for!? Summon him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On last thing @Sam_skrt before you move to PM with @TheStorm

Don’t get ahead of yourself. You need to open communication before even thinking about making a pact or asking for a familiar. Search this forum. There is a wealth of information here that can save you a lot of time and probably answer most of your questions. Also look into the books and courses of EA. They are immensely useful.

2 Likes

Thank you Darkest

1 Like

Not everyone is you. Not everyone can see Spirits.

1 Like

I wish I was born spiritually powerful

@Sam_skrt LOL. and look how that turned out for @Ravenxoxo here…

1 Like

How can one get started with working with him its little information in him

I have aome questions to can we chat

Welcome @Galatic It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, what you are interested in, etc:

intro3