New membre here

Hi everyone,
I am a new member, so nice to meet you all. I don’t have much to say, except I really look forward to interact with you all.

1 Like

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

Do you have any previous experience in magick from research, study or practice ?

Please check this post, you may find it helpful :

1 Like

Welcome.

Please tell us something about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Your post doesn’t tell us anything and thus does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll tell you a few things then.
My experience with the supernatural begun when I was a young child. My family was made of 5 persons)was because my mom passed away 3 years ago). I Jared a bedroom with twin sister as well as bunk beds. Our room was facing the hallway and the door was always kept open during the night. And until the day we moved, I would have trouble sleeping because in the dark, I would always see a dark, hooded figure. I would see a figure parker than the dark. I coule make the outline and I felt, I knew it was looking right at me. And when I needed to go to toilet, I would turn on the light, the switch being right next to the door and I would feel its presence next to me.
Now, I realize that this fear probably came from the fact that I did not know what I was dealing with and now, I also realize that the “it” was probably a “he” since I can remember feeling a masculine presence.
This experience may be the reason why I am so interested in the supernatural and demons and other entities.
I had more experiences that I will talk about in an other post

2 Likes

So you have no practical experience in magick?

1 Like

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

1 Like

I have some experience, I did some invocations. For example, I did an invocation of a goddess to pass my exams and it did work for I got a score that allowed to pass my exams. I also did money rituals, I did not get the amount I wanted but the amount I got was enough to pay my debts, which is why I did the ritual. However, I haven’t done that many rituals but I do have knowledge but I always had trouble finding answers, but here I found them and a lot of very interesting and well explained rituals that I’m gonna try

1 Like

since you seem to be between beginner and advanced stage,
i’d recommend you to take a look here:

That’ll be able to answer many questions,
and is definately worth checking back onto,
from time to time,
as it’s also ever-growing.

And who knows,
maybe one day you write an addition to it. :wink:

And while you’re reading,
here’s some nice music to play in the background,
so you keep focused for the stuff you’re actually seeking.

Just make sure to adjust the volume to a comfortable level,
otherwise it’ll become a distraction easily.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Thank you very much. It will be much helpful

1 Like

this kind of resonates to what you shared in terms of early expieriences.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth