Hey everyone!! It’s a pleasure to join this community. I finally decided to make an account after coming here for some things I had questions too!!

2 Likes

Welcome. @Hippyhair Please properly introduce yourself and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This simple greeting does not meet the requirement of a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

If you are a beginner, what goals and struggles are you looking to magick to help with.

1 Like

I’m sorry!!

I’m 21 years old

I’m practicing enn chanting & I have completed my first ritual I want to say a week ago or so now… I’m still awaiting results currently

I’ve only been practicing for maybe a month going on 2

I’m trying to get my ex back currently through magick… I’ve done the tasking ritual for Sallos, & I felt this wired sense of over confidence when I completed the ritual that led into the say before but I feel it’s harder for me to connect with him now when I chant his enn. I do have some other questions on the ritual & how do I know that it has worked, & when/how could I see my results

1 Like

Welcome @Hippyhair,
What other areas of magic are you interested in? :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

I’m not to sure to be honest… I’m still.new to magick & I don’t quite know all the areas of magick​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Well a good place to start is meditation. I went to crystals, then Qabbalah, then tarot, then astrology, and now I’m getting into evocation. My obsidian Scrying mirror should be here Saturday. I guess I chose the right hand path because I never use magic to effect other’s free will. My younger brother tried that and it backfired on him. I use it to expand my mind and receive knowledge, Intuition, and Inspiration. When people ask I also use my divination abilities.

1 Like

I meditate using the enns of the demons I wish to work with to be honest from the YouTube channel Satan & sons…it helps me feel connected to the demons & gives me this rush of happiness & a strange vibe of Confedence I never experienced before. It’s almost like a trans too…I’m sorry to hear it backfired on your brother though