Good night for everyone, I’ve been reading several articles within the Forum for some time which have been of instruction and help for me, so I decided to officially create this account in order to generate interaction with the other members of the forum. With regard to my age and interests, I am 30 years old, my interests are around light and qliphotic Kábbalah (through the approaches I have been able to study and implement) As well as runology (study and use of Galdrastafir) as well as the study of Goetia and the demonolatry in which I have dabbled and explored over the past 10 years. I also appreciate the opportunity to to be part of this great community of magicians and their diverse magical perspectives.

3 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post does not meet the criteria for a proper introduction, as you haven’t told us anything.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Hello, I’m new too and have been glued to this website. Everyone seems nice and knowledgeable. I hope you get what you’re looking for here. I’ve been smiling since yesterday lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer and clarification …!

Well, hello there @165, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to sign up and join us.

Hello, I also appreciate the cordiality of the greeting, a great pleasure to interact with other people with their own interests in the occult …!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience by editing your initial post. Welcome :slight_smile: