Hello! my name is Ashley. From the US: new to this site- not new to the truth. Several years ago I went on a hiatus from divination- as in I renounced it, in order to protect myself from situations I was involved in at the time(can talk more about that later if anyone would like). Since then, in the last 6 months Ive been able to stabilize my life a bit more, from relieving PTSD and depression, to learning to read through my own dreams again. I accidentally summoned Asmodeus by using reversal magick. a sigil I found in Jason Miller’s Reversal magick book, some of my own spells and other more unique ways of conjuring protection entities had somethings to do with it, but I think I know who is directly involved. Someone must have summoned him to ruin my relationship, but he was in my dream last night. it was quite the experience. He had 2 penises and a clitoris. He had the skin of a dragon but the belly of a beast. he had some feathers, the long bird like claws people speak of, and he had many faces. but every time I looked at him he would look at me with a different face, to the point that I woke up laughing. He was caged, and he asked me to unlock him. He ended up protecting me and now I will make an offering to him tonight.
Im willing to talk more about this if anyone replies.I am new to this site and stilll figuring out how to navigate it, but as soon as I do I will more thoroughly introduce myself.

6 Likes

Do you mean Jason Miller?

1 Like

YES oops

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. We have a good group of people here that are always willing to help each other out. Enjoy your stay

1 Like

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile: We’d love to hear more about your experiences if you’re willing to share them.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, welcome.
I’d definitely be interested to hear more about it.
Lol yep he’s a horny beast with many animalistic faces. I’m quite fond of him.
Not surprised you ended up laughing. I’m glad you were able to turn the situation around.

1 Like

Hi Ashley, welcome to the forum. :wave::blush:

1 Like

Welcome Ashley: you can call me Bellamy, but everyone calls me PeanutButter around here. Good to have you with us. I hope everything goes smoothly for you & you continue forward on your recovery.

1 Like