Hello, my name is Sara and I am a new member here. I am a beginner but a friend of mine told me about evocations and after I started reading about it I got really interested. Although I have tried to do an evocation with him it didn’t work out (he’s also pretty new to this and has only done it himself up until now). I do think it was because of me; it’s hard for me to concentrate on something when I’m around someone, even if it’s a good friend, and all I could think about was “I need to do this alone”. Some other time I was right beside him when he was talking to a demon and I suddenly felt a rush of heat through my body although I wasn’t directly participating.
Now I am really interested about trying to do this alone and see how that works out. Any advices about how to properly do this? And whom would you recommend me to evoke?

1 Like

Welcome to the Family! I would recommend you evoke Lucifer, he is really beginner friendly and understands humans better than other spirits. And the simple steps of the evocation goes like,

Meditation
cleansing/raising sacred space
meditation/Trance
Calling the spirit
Talking to the spirit
Thanking/ send the spirit off
Cleansing/Banishing
Closing the ritual

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

You now have a PM from me that has lots of info in as well. :+1:

1 Like

Can I have one of those pm as well? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like