Hi everyone, i am new member from this forum . and looking forth lo learn and practices the key of solomoni magick. Actually i am beginner i hope through this from i would find some answers from brother’s and sisters towards my interest. Thanks

4 Likes

welcome to the forum. Do you have an y experience with Solomonic or any form of magic as of yet, or are you starting from scratch?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Where do you hail from?

What kind of experience do you have?

1 Like

I don’t have any experience, yet am starting from the scratch just like you said. Do you have any experience about solomonic ? cause am looking forward to anyone who has experience .

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Thanks

Hail form Kenya

I don’t have any experience, yet am starting from the scratch into solomonic. Do you have some experience to share about it. Thanks

I would not call myself an expert. I have studied and experimented with the methods, but it does not jive well with me. It’s a personal preference

What your recommendations ?

my recommendation would be to read many different forms of evocation from different traditions and experiment with the ones you like (after mastering banishment and creating wards). Over time, you will eventually create your own method.

Also, if you have not read it, check out Evoking Eternity. EA goes into his own style of evocation but also introduces other methods, such as using enochian squares, that you may want to experiment with as you grow in experience.

My own method of evocation is similar to EA’s but I incorporate all three “gateways” as he called in his presentation with the Golden Dawn that were present in multiple historical cultures (water, blood and fire)

Thanks for you all your recommendations

1 Like