New member introduction

Hi, I’m a new member and I go by Steph.

I’ve only been studying different forms of magic and practicing for two years now. I initially became atheist, after breaking away from Christian religions, but there has always something inside me that knew there was more to what’s around me than just what I can see. I stumbled upon magic out of curiosity and the more I dove in the more I couldn’t get enough, watching YouTube videos and gleaning information on every website I could but still sticking to very basic white magic/Wicca. I still held those beliefs that going too far into magic was bad and scary. Although, I’ve always been attracted to the darker side of things and curiosity pulled at me to keep investigating and pushing past those conceptions. I stumbled upon a site with information on black magic and working with demons about a year ago and I was so intrigued I couldn’t stop. I was still cautious about it all though and it wasn’t until recently that I suddenly started getting a nagging draw to Satinism and Lucifer himself. Most people talk about working with a deity or spiritual beings but I never felt a pull to anything until now. I almost feel like he’s calling to me to worship his awesome power and share in it, to draw into him and learn from him. I’ve tried learning everything I can about working with demons, specifically Satan but everything still treats them so ceremonial and only as working partners not actual godlike beings or that have any care about us. It wasn’t until I came across this site that I read how loved people felt and how much of a true relationship people were able to obtain with them. I’m so excited to learn more about how. So that’s why I’m here.

1 Like

Welcome, hope you will find alot of helpful things here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like