New Member Intro

Interesting, those were also the first two I started with! I started with Belial but while doing proper ritual, Lucifer came to me. They both have very strong presences.
Maybe it is the goth kid in me but your dream sounds beautiful!

Awesome! I feel like I’m on the right track. I’m looking forward to working with them.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing how it goes for you. Feel free to reach out anytime!
Lucifer’s Light!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

Welcome to the forum. :cowboy_hat_face:

I just wanted to say that you may use radionics to work with angels and demons too :slight_smile:

Anyway, follow your intuition, better to go step by step.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hi Zamran, yes I first came across radionics through discovering Uncle Chuckie and he does sometimes combine demons with his radionics. Thanks for the welcome and nice wishes!

1 Like

Thank you Draggus!

Thanks DarkestKnight!

1 Like

Welocome to the forum😊

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to join the forum and be part of it.

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

Great introduction, welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Thank you

Can some one guide me with summoning Lucifer
I have been using the pathworking of Lucifer but I am not able to feel his presence

It’s an awesome forum

2 Likes

Hi Johnzacharia, I think your best bet is to start a separate new post and title it about needing help summoning Lucifer. That way it will be more visible in the forum for members to see and I’m sure there are plenty of people to offer their experience. Alternatively if you use the search function there may already be lots of posts about summoning Lucifer and you might find some good ones.

1 Like

Thank you @DragonLady

1 Like