New Member Intro

Greetings! New member here. I recently discovered BALG through EA’s youtube videos. I enjoy reading the BALG forum from time to time and have decided to join so that I can share my successes in the future. I would like to thank the spirits for guiding me here. I started my journey in learning magick through books/video resources around 3 years ago, although I would say I was naturally and instinctively practicing occult when I was much younger. I would make my own spells and use incense to bring in or remove energies, collected crystals, tried to learn tarot, did my own coffee cup divinations, wrote petitions to manifest things, made my own candle voodoo dolls and such…Then fast forward to 3 years ago when I discovered that some of the things I did naturally, was practiced by real witches. I am learning radionics too but I am now drawn to working with angels and demons. I am overcoming my “fear” of working with demons and believe they are necessary in the hierarchy of gods/spirits. My biggest reason for learning magick more seriously was to improve circumstances and deal with a bully. I didn’t practice much magick for around 15 years while I was married because of my ex but the spirits never left me. I was always shown in my dreams what was going on and what I needed to know. Sadly I thought they were “just dreams” and didn’t pay attention or thought they were coincidences. Now I know better. My goal for using magick is to overcome fears and problems, improve circumstances and of course remove obstacles and problematic people and grow in ways that only magick can bring. I have a big kindle collection of GOM & similar books with pathworkings, physical copy of the Miracle of New Avatar Power by G.G Cobb, the Book of Smokeless Fire (still reading). I am trialing Goetia spirits with radionics, not summoning yet. I do a lot of candle magick with petitions, herbs, oils as a go to for minor improvements. I mostly enjoy learning by watching others -Too many favorite occult youtubers to mention…okay I’ll mention one…“Go Virtual Lucifera”, I love her and many others. So much to learn, so much to do… Nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to the craft, DragonLady. It is so interesting how so many witches were always practicing the craft without really knowing it.
I am glad you have learned to trust your dreams and your feelings. When I began to work with the goetics, I too had some fear, even though I had been a practicing witch for eighteen years! I started off small but eventually asked the demonics in my life to help me break through the fear and to cut it out of me. This worked remarkably well. Now I see my demons as family and know where I truly belong.

Nice to meet you LaStrega and thanks for the encouragement! I think I will ask them to help me with the fear too. I have been reaching out to Lucifer and Belial a bit at a time or maybe they have been reaching out to me? Not sure. I am planning a proper evocation, I’m doing my research first. I have been shown a dream with three uprooted trees in the same street, the third was full of black crows, some still asleep or dead while still clutching onto the branches. Half of them flying off in the air. The dream was eerie but peaceful. A magickal friend said it sounds like Lucifer is reaching out. I am looking forward to more contact.

Interesting, those were also the first two I started with! I started with Belial but while doing proper ritual, Lucifer came to me. They both have very strong presences.
Maybe it is the goth kid in me but your dream sounds beautiful!

Awesome! I feel like I’m on the right track. I’m looking forward to working with them.

1 Like

I look forward to seeing how it goes for you. Feel free to reach out anytime!
Lucifer’s Light!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

Welcome to the forum. :cowboy_hat_face:

I just wanted to say that you may use radionics to work with angels and demons too :slight_smile:

Anyway, follow your intuition, better to go step by step.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Welcome!

Hi Zamran, yes I first came across radionics through discovering Uncle Chuckie and he does sometimes combine demons with his radionics. Thanks for the welcome and nice wishes!

1 Like

Thank you Draggus!

Thanks DarkestKnight!

1 Like

Welocome to the forum😊

1 Like

Thanks! Nice to join the forum and be part of it.

A post was split to a new topic: New member intro

Great introduction, welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Thank you

Can some one guide me with summoning Lucifer
I have been using the pathworking of Lucifer but I am not able to feel his presence