New member intro

I’m from SA too , Cape Town

Please pardon my English as it is not my first Language , My name is Aron Siko from South Africa , i started reading about Ars Goetia & Demonolatry in December 2018 , The first entity i was drawn to is Bune , i started by meditating on his sigil then went on to learn about envokation , my first invokation was not successful so I did another one on the 15th of Februart and Duke Bune’s energy was in the room , I sensed her but could not see her . I said what i wanted to say and gave her a license to depart . I summoned him in my small room i used salt protection circle instead of pentagram .

I have joined this forum to learn more about entities and i am here to read about other people’s experiences . The second entity that i feel drawn to and would like to work with is Sitri but Im a bit scared to work with him since I am a beginner . However i have made my own Lust spell and put Sitri’s sigil inside the jar , I have been getting lot of ’ Hello " from different women when walking to work .

1 Like

Hi and welcome to BALG. :slight_smile:

@Aron_Siko welcome