New Member - FULL MOON Ritual with AZAZEL

Hi guys! My name is Lila and I’m somewhat new to this forum. I am doing my first evocation with AZAZAL on the Full Moon. I see him/her as a Promethian figure that wages war on DOGMA, MORALITY and the STATUS QUO. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Peace and Love-
Lila

2 Likes

Welcome @lilaSp3aks It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You said this will be your first evocation but do you have any other experience?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

More information is required for a proper introduction so please answer.

2 Likes

Welcome again and I apologize for the quick intro-

I am originally from New Hampshire but I live a fairly nomadic lifestyle.

I have been studying magick for a couple years now. I started off dabbling in Chaos Magick, meditation, yoga and tantric practices. Over time, I became interested in evocation and spirit communication. I joined Luciferian group and started studying the traditions of Thelema. I’ve worked with several spirits now including the “demonic” entities.

Although, Thelema introduced me into some very interesting ideas, I wasn’t interested in the dogma of it all. At this point, I wouldn’t know what to call myself apart from a witch. My grandmother is Spanish and she use to commune with Santa Muerte. So I believe this runs in my family. She was very secretive with her actions as she lives in a small and VERY religious town. Something like that is highly frowned upon.

I have always felt very connected to Azazel as an ideal. In the novel, “Scenting Hallowed Blood,” the writer speaks to the subject perfectly. We find Azazel facing the ultimate test, that of coming face to face with the diversities inherent in his own nature. He finds himself in an abyss of nothingness holding on to a thin shred of will, and when the voice of Sofia whispers to him through the void, the words, “Ultimately, this is all there is, Azazel,” had he not resisted the compulsion to agree with her, his consciousness would have been lost in the cosmic soup, his own true vision dissipated. However, retaining selfhood he replies, “No, this is an illusion of returning to the source, from within yourself. It is not the limitless light, but a reflection of its opposite. In the abyss, the source can be whatever you want it to be.” - Storm Constantine

Sorry again for the sloppy intro!

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You said this will be your first evocation but do you have any other experience?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

More information is required for a proper introduction so please answer.
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Lila :wave:t5:

Thank you @QueenMustang

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

No problem and thank you! Did I add my new member intro to the correct area?

Yes you did add it into the correct area :slight_smile:
Btw welcome

1 Like

:metal:t4:

2 Likes