New member - Chaos magic

Dear community members:

I am new in this forum. I am Abraxa, a young man from Barcelona, Spain, working in the professional field of art & history and a practitioner of chaos magic.

My interests are truly eclectic. I am fascinated by ancient magic, especially syncretism in Rome, Greece and Egypt in the late empire. My other interests are mysticism in the medieval age (catharism and sufism), Renaissance astrology and in the contemporary era, the Fraternitas Saturni and the circle of German “Rune magicians” as Karl Spiesberger and Peryt Shou. Lately, I am studying Quantum Magic and Tibetan Buddhism paranormal fenomena, as the tulpas or egregores.

I have travelled around the world looking for mystery and paying my respects to pantheist and telluric sanctuaries. I held private rituals in the Pantheon of Rome, Delphi in Greece, the Externsteine in Germany, the Waterfall of the Gods in Iceland and the Holy City of Varanasi in India.

I am really lucky to live in Barcelona, it is a city related to Hermeticism and Freemasonry and there are a lot of monuments with occult symbology and two extraordinary libraries to study secret societies.

I can provide help and suggest ideas on all my fields of interest. However, I still need more practical advice instead of theory.

If you would like to collaborate with me, please look at my comment on the “Astrological Magic Mechanics” post.

Thanks and all my blessings for you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

I’m also interested in chaos magic and a native Spanish speaker (there are a bunch of us here).

Enjoy your stay.

Would definitely be interested in picking your brain, especially relating to Quantum magick and Hermeticism.

What’s blowing your mind/shifting your world lately?

Thanks for your welcome!

I am still exploring the Quantum magick sphere… I suggest to read the book “Real Magic” by Dean Radin…

Welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you’re here.

Welcome :blush: