New Member and Question

Hi, so happy to be here, it looks exactly like the place Ive been looking for. Ive been a witch for about 15yrs with a fairly recent calling from Hekate. Ive been reading s.connolly chapbooks as ive been feeling a pull to working with demons. However last night i noticed a strange smell which i figured out is like burning flesh, i recognise the smell because i used to work in a burns unit. I feel like its been in my nose all day, could anyone give me an idea of what this could be. Ive never experienced it before. I appreciate any advice.

4 Likes

With whom did you use to work prior to Hekate?

It could be one of Hekate’s hell hounds patrolling and making sure you are safe…it seems like she wants to work with you too

2 Likes

Thankyou I never thought about one of her hounds. Yes she first called me about 6mnths ago, i feel very blessed and protected by her i need to recreate her sacred place as ive recently moved rooms. She also gifted me a dragon for protection, who im ashamed to say I have recently neglected. So I need to get my butt back into magical gear lol

I never felt called to any particular entity before so i was surprised to get the calling from hekate, loud and clear and straight in at the deep end! I have felt a pull to demons recently particularly lucifer and when reading up on him i see he is one of hekates male consorts

4 Likes

In that case I believe @CrypticAce54 got it all figured out

1 Like

Ok thankyou!

1 Like

Ive just realised i answered to someone else thinking it was you. Sorry about that and thanks for your answer. Youd never tell i was new would you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Thankyou, happy to meet you.

lol nope :smile:

1 Like

I’ve used Hekate before to bind someone to a poppet, I then proceeded to use it as a pin cushion.

Ahhhh nothing like reminiscing about the good times you have at shitty jobs. lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: