New Magick Introduction

Hi you guys, I would love help and guidance with how to start divination skills, love magick, evocation. Thank you

Welcome. Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This is not a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

If you are a beginner, do you have any experience in magick at all?

I am 19 years old.
I’ve practiced since 16 yrs old
I have one experience in magick, it was a love spell I did for someone
It basically was a love spell I did for a friend to help a lover return to him and it involved using the persons hair, and yes his lover did return.

1 Like

And I just mostly practice meditation and chakra opening as of right now

1 Like

Thank you for providing pertinent information for a proper introduction, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome, divination has some generalities, but the masters practice often and learn how to read their own intuitive imagery or sensates so that they can take the energy they interpret and make it accurate based on the results of their experience.

1 Like

welcome to the forum!

Welcome to BALG. You’ve already got points on the board if you’ve already gotten an Ex return spell to work. :partying_face: Get ready for your PM’s to explode when people find out :joy:

Did you use a spell based on a certain book or make your own?

As to your original question, most of the subjects you mentioned can be studied in great detail by using the search feature in the top right. If you want a book recommendation, E.A. Koetting’s book, “Become a Living God” also talks about all the subjects you mentioned.

Good luck adventurer. Your quest awaits.

Love magick: an open spell or ritual is more effective than a targeted one, that is, if the working aims to attract a partner instead of a specific individual. Also you may profit from, for example, using the mantra “Kleem”.
Amongst divination practices, you may scry with a bowl of water or cellphone’s screen, if possible with a black mirror or quartz ball… Concentrate on what you want to see, breathe deeply, empty the mind and look the “object”'s surface, possibly towards a dot of light generated by a candle or lamp in the dark room.
To summon, basically draw an entity’s sigil, look at it for some time then call the spirit.