New magician

Hey there!

My name is Salo and even though I’m not new to spirituality I’m new to the world of magick. Been doing some readind and watching E.A. Koetting’s great videos.
I’m currently studying the psychology of the human mind and feel a pull to associate with King Paimon, eventually. However, I take this path seriously and want to do things correctly in order to achieve the most of magick.
Right now, my focus is acquiring KNOWLEDGE about the Goetia. And then how I could apply that knowledge in practical ways in my life.
I have never practiced magick until now. I’ve done a couple spells and will see how this all evolves :slight_smile:

Thank you all for reading this,
Regards,
Salo

6 Likes

Welcome the the Family! If you need any advice dont be afraid to ask.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Good choice, studying that my self.
If you ever want to discuss any psychological topics, feel free to pm me

1 Like

Welcome to the party, rest assured that most everybody here is a bunch of professionals, and we all have different ideas, different ways of working with these great beings, and there is no such thing as a stupid question here. Again, welcome.

1 Like

Hello Siconyte!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :slight_smile:

I’m sure I’ll learn a lot by talking to people like you in here, and hopefully I can be of help to in anything I can :slight_smile:

As far as psychology goes, I am a hypnotist, and I would love the opportunity sometime to be able to work with a willing participant in order to incorporate hypnosis into Magick.

1 Like

Very interesting…
can you tell me a bit more of your goal in regards to hypnosis/magick?

Thank you Florry!!! :hugs:

1 Like

Mainely enabling magicians to be able to get into the deeper mindsets at a much faster rate, therefore enabling new practitioners to be able to access the Theta gamma synchronization that is talked about so often. It’s a hell of a thing. Hypnosis is one of the big untapped fields, and if I’m not mistaken, incorporating hypnosis into true magic can lead to some extremely profound experiences.

1 Like

You bet! I’ve always had a strong intuition about spirits and mainly get communication telepathically. But I am learning this new path and of course think that any techniques that help a magician to get into that trance-like state fast would be a truly valuable tool

Biffa, question, how do I PM a person on this forum?

Click on someone’s profile icon and it will take you to their profile page. From there, you will see a message button.

hmph… I did but I only see the buttons “Summary” “Activities” and “Badges”

Welcome to the forum @Salo

As a new member, you are unable to send PMs. The system restricts the ability for new members until they have reached a certain threshold of activity in the community. The more active you are, the faster the ability to PM will unlock. The process is automatic.

1 Like

:blush:Greetings DarkestKnight! Thank you for the warm welcome and the clarificatiom

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you Khat!!! :grinning:

I am also a Hypnosis/NLP (Neuro-Lingustic Programming) practitioner and I’m also interested in applying hypnosis and NLP to magick.

PM me anyone if you want to talk further.

2 Likes

I will definitely PM you when I get those rights, thanks :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. I understand what you mean about gaining knowledge first to do things right. I’ve done that for years. Then I found BALG and continued the same. However, the best way to learn is to dive right in. Here is a place where you can do just that. Good luck in your journey :dizzy: