New magician

Hi rob here from Minnesota.ive dabbled some for awhile looking to get a grasp on this i dont have a system per se exploring different paths to see what i connect with.right now im reading several books suggested to me thats good for beginners and working through the exercises.im looking to develop my astral senses and energy work getting into tgs and trance states.my struggles is with trying to into these states and astral senses its difficult for me to try to get private time to work on these as i always have people around who don’t know im going down this path.interested in working with king BELIAL!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

Thanks

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Robert1

How long have you been practcing?

I came upon this forum 2 years ago for an unrelated reason but found that the LHP was more aligned with me personally.i was held up for awhile jail but now im out and i want to jump back into it so im starting from square one learning the basics although I did have success before I went in to jail with what id describe as substantial contact i was told to learn and call upon him when i was ready