New magician and King Belial

I am sharing my short experience with Belial. I started meditating and candle magick about 3 months ago. I wasn’t very succesful before I heard a name “Belial” in my head. I heard other names also but this one caught my attention. So I read all I could find of Belial. At first I thought that maybe he’s a bit too raw demon for me but then as I really thought of it I knew it’ll be a good choise since I accept him as he is and know his value. Also as I want to have protection in any case and I’ll be having a court case after some months I thiught he’s the one I want to work with me. Or something like that, hard to explain as this isn’t my native language. I respect him a lot.
At first nothing much happened except my binding and few other smaller magick came true. I started to develop our relationship but as I still can’t hear him I have made it in a way that I say "I can’t hear you so I suggest the deal like this:blaa blaa"
I want him to be near me all the time. I really enjoy of his presence even I can’t see or hear him but I feel him somehow “in me”. I wish I could explain in english but hey, I know many many of you know what I mean.
I think our relationship has been grown MUCH and I know he hears me and probably laughts at me during this moment :slight_smile:
Today I went to pharmacy to get my close one’s medicine. No receipt. I was like oh shit, the nightmare begins! In here (Finland) one is normally not succesful if you call to a doctor and tell him to write a precription for a medicine like right now. Well it depends, but with this medicine, they normally ask one to a meeting and so on.
So I meditated and asked Belial to make it happen quickly, during today, and I’ll do my part by calling and telling the situation to a hospital. There was another doctor speaking to me after I had spoken to 5 other nurse, uuh finally! Unnormally this other doctor made her job and I have already driven to a pharmacy and got the medicine.
Other things I have had succes well for example I wanted one woman out of my life or better, I wanted her to completely stop thinking of me, stop remembering me, all connections just totally OFF. It worked so well that she didn’t even notice me well and didn’t say hello.
I also did a binding to avoid certain bully girsl to bullying one of my family tree and it worked well and happened as I expected: my close one said she feels like she’s not noticed much but she was very gladly like this.
I got an fish tank and other stuff yesterday By surprice as I did a ritual to Belial to make sure I will get what I need since this is not a very good time with money. So suddenly I was given this fish tank, an aquaruim :smiley:
It was my one not so close friend but I gave her a ride from town and as she said she’ll give me that I laught and said that actually I have been going to buy and create a fish tank for like 4 months now. How nice :slight_smile:
The feeling that I have of Belial is fantastic and I really really love his presence.

1 Like

I always forget something so I came back to add one thing. At first I used certain candle colors and certain things of ritual magick. But I have come to understand that actually all one needs is his/her brains to make magick. I feel stupid to choose certain colors etc, it’s like better for me than to King Belial. I think I myself need them not him. I am rather positive that he likes favors but it’s more what I can do for him as a return. please if you feel that you want to comment do so, I take all the advices welcome. Like I said I feel his presence very strongly and I always would like to continue the ritual but sometimes I must quit suddenly as I’m not living alone. I also want him to touch me becouse I can’t hear or see him. He does, feels like a breath or some kind of smoke would touch my skin. I get rather big pressure feeling towards my head and strange colorful visions come to my mind and they move.
Maybe one of the best thing I have done is to mislead christians. Yes I have studied christianity for a long and I can easily mislead those who aren’t sure of their point of view.

1 Like

Concerning Mind Control between Belial and Paimon. Both are actually Masters at Mind Control, however what differentiates them is that Paimon is more about “finesse” while Belial is all about finesse…but you hit it right on the Nail he has a rather “rough” like nature. His version of Mind Control is more along the lines of FORCE with a bunch of interesting twists.

I also feel head pressures too, along with a lot of Hot and Cold body changes constantly. A thing to understand about him is that he doesn’t fit the classical grimoire descriptions. They make him out to look like a criminal and an outcaste, but in fact he is responsible and operating within every single element of society. There is nothing that can describe him except “ALL is One” or something to that effect. I steer clear of the Stereotype of “criminals and drugs,” when in fact criminals are in every element of society just as are good guys. Belial represents both the good and the bad and he rules all as a Devils Advocate (remember the movie?).

2 Likes

[quote=“Biosynth, post:3, topic:6254”]Concerning Mind Control between Belial and Paimon. Both are actually Masters at Mind Control, however what differentiates them is that Paimon is more about “finesse” while Belial is all about finesse…but you hit it right on the Nail he has a rather “rough” like nature. His version of Mind Control is more along the lines of FORCE with a bunch of interesting twists.

I also feel head pressures too, along with a lot of Hot and Cold body changes constantly. A thing to understand about him is that he doesn’t fit the classical grimoire descriptions. They make him out to look like a criminal and an outcaste, but in fact he is responsible and operating within every single element of society. There is nothing that can describe him except “ALL is One” or something to that effect. I steer clear of the Stereotype of “criminals and drugs,” when in fact criminals are in every element of society just as are good guys. Belial represents both the good and the bad and he rules all as a Devils Advocate (remember the movie?).[/quote]

Yeah, one of my favourite movies!

Ah yes the right word is rought. I kind of got that kind of picture of his character yes. At first I was a little bit afraid or worried that I get my mental health into something I can’t manage but I have noticed that the more I am in contact with him the less afraid I am.
I know I’ll face challenges but I am going to continue doing little deals until I can truly at least hear him.
I have had happening that when I think of how he looks like, sometimes I get kind of ugly pictures into my head. But I don’t actually think they are ugly, I don’t know why because normally I’d count those pics as ugly. Like twisted figures or figures with part of human kind of figure with an animal kind of figure. I feel only interest which is weird.

I have heard much good of Paimon but I don’t somehow get into learning of other demons. I noticed that I’m almost like too “obsessed” with Belial, I don’t even want anything else.

Those feelings of touching also sometimes feels like something pushes my muscles or areas inside my skin. Or little bugs crawl on my skin.

Those who I live with told me this house feels secure, it hasn’t been always like this. But twice my husband has been in a bad situation with unseen “entity” beeing in the same room and he knows where but don’t see it. He has felt so bad and even scared even he is “never” afraid of anything. He knows of Belial with me and he himself is more into Bael.

I steer clear of the Stereotype of “criminals and drugs,” when in fact criminals are in every element of society just as are good guys.

I have always liked different people and been drawn to them even my life is normal and boring. I know what you mean and feels like home :slight_smile:

Would you please give me some links into grimoires or any links you think are good to read? I’m glad that you wrote of yout experience, thank you!

Today I made a ritual and I used my menstrual blood in it. The kick blood gave for the ritual was huge. I felt Belial beeing more strongly present. Normally when I meditate I start to swing and at this time I did it more strongly, felt his touching me more intense than before. I had 2 things I wanted Belial to do for me and he did. Those were so personal things that I don’t want to share them. I have noticed that I become hungry and a little bit tired after the ritual and if I have been doing the ritual daily then I wake up at the morning feeling like I didn’t get enough sleep.
Does that happen to you other people too?
I forgot to say that I need a mark of some kind to know work is done.
I went to take a nap during a day and woke up as my phone rang and there were one person fulfilling the thing I asked Belial today to make happen.
The athmosphere when I started a ritual was immediately stronger and by this 1 experience I can’t say much but it was nice. I like to be around him and sadly time flies during the rituals and I must leave.
I’ll be doing the ritual with blood again after slept a good night sleep now.