New job šŸŒž

Hey all. Hope you are having good morning, afternoon or evening!

First of all, I am very new :full_moon_with_face: like absolute newbie.

Anyway, Itā€™s been a while Iā€™ve been looking for a job; linked in, sending off CV and stuff was done of course. Generally interview goes well but itā€™s weirdly all on hold. Because of world pandemic? Yes, but it was a successful interview and things goes all very smoothly and suddenly I have to wait for a months and months. Not that I failed. Finalised and all but on hold for no reason.

So my question is, as I have few company in my mind specifically. (Well I wonā€™t mind other place as long as I got a job) Is there any magick that I could use for getting a good job?

Iā€™ve used ā€˜searchā€™ but summon the devil and use sigilā€¦ nothing was really clear instruction for me honestly.

What should I do? I am too new for summon something honestly (in my point of view I guess)

Feel free to suggest anything on your mind.

5 Likes

Bune and Belial.

3 Likes

Yeah @Fuego actually Belial was the name Iā€™ve seen much when I was searching related to new job. Itā€™s my concern is I am kinda too new to summon something. My sense is my developed yet as well. What do you think?

2 Likes

You can do a petition spell if you are too new. For manipulating interviewers and getting a job KIng paimon, Bune and Belial will be very helpful.

before reading petition spell aloud and burning it, Chants ennā€™s of entity who you writing letter of intent, While being in a relaxed state. And also EA conjuration of limitless power 9 times as suggested in the above tutorial, I believe the conjuration is in the first reply.

As you are a newbie to magick, I will also suggest you to do a banishing in the area after completing letter of intent.

2 Likes

What I suggest that you layer your working with multiple spirits -

1. Do a basic Road opener ritual ( Thereā€™s a book by Ars Aurora and the first ritual is a Road Opener One and has been effective for me)
  2. Work with entities like Belial, Paimon, Elubatel or Laeā€™tiā€™kohl (from book of azazel) to remove inner and real world obstacles. Laeā€™tiā€™kohl is expremely powerful to literally floor your competition in my experience and based on what i have read here.
  3. Work with Bune/Clauneck/Naamah/King Paimon/ Spirits of Jupiter etc. to get interviews/new opportunities etc.
  4. Finally work with Dantalion to influence hearts and minds in your favour especially during the latter stages of your interview process.

This is just an example. There are so many other spirits that can help you achieve this and you can easily do a petition spell with this layering method as well

3 Likes

Sounds great. I will definitely have a look and try out. Thank you @ARD always šŸ§ššŸ½ā€ā™€ļøāœØ

To work with entities, I have to summon them to speak with them, right? :open_mouth: I know my question is so dumb but If you have experience with them, please let me know how it was!

1 Like

yes, you have to speak and tell them after you feel their presence but as your senses arenā€™t devloped enough you may not sense what they say but know they will listen and help.

2 Likes

Probably will try by tonight or so.
Out of curiosity, have you seen . speak or had any dealings with them?

1 Like

yes, I have it just takes a lot constant practice and trance work. For it is very subjective ,it may be easy or hard depending on an individual. Belial and King paimon have helped me many times.

1 Like

Trance works, right? Will do practice as much as I can. As you already know I am quite new but I mean If I really need it somehow it could work out I guess.
Thank you @ARD ! I will let you know how it went in few days. Try by weekend is my goal for now lol

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean just Trance work for practicing on astral senses, You can use search bar to view the techniques for devloping senses.

2 Likes

I got it for sure :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Trancework came into mind just big time. No worries. Searching my ass off now!

1 Like

If you apply somewhere follow up in person and drop off a resume. Ask if the hiring manager is in or if you can get there contact. I applied to 3 stores and went to each one after to follow up, got an interview with one right after, waiting to hear back. But then I also got 2 job opportunities out of the blue, I attribute this to my wealth magick Iā€™ve been doing. And overall just a lot of magick.

Thereā€™s a few gallery of magick books that have things related to jobs, the 111 sigils book and 72 angels of magick book both contain job related magick.

You could also petition a demon like paimon yo influence the hiring manager.

Just have done petition spell to King Belial last night for a job in specific place.

Well would be great if I could follow up with certain someone but itā€™s not that easy where I apply atm. Itā€™s in oversea and all 3 places are pre-opening place so my resume literally goes to high management team who I would never know at this point.

Anyway I am trying to forget about the petition and let it be!

I mean itā€™s best to forget about it and donā€™t doubt it right? If I do other magick on top of it, it wonā€™t happen if I understand correctly :thinking: Also I am too new that I have no idea other than petition spell haha. Iā€™ll have a look into it.

Thank you @Titan.M šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€:sparkles: You are very sweet. If you want to give me more advise or help, itā€™s always welcome! :white_heart:

1 Like

yes, just engage in other activities that will take your mind off.

No, it will happen, you can do multiple working at same time but after they are complete, let spirits do thier work and take you mind off.

1 Like

Hey! @ARD Thank you always for advising me much :white_heart:

I am trying to get rid of the thought from my mind and I am doing okay so far but it just came up into my mind time to time. Meh- still trying to forget about it :relaxed:

Just one quick question, I am try to ask Andromalius to get my money back from the person. I want her to suffer by him as an exchange of my money back but I am afraid how to ask on petition and if this could give me karma.

Any thought?

Donā€™t worry about karma, thatā€™s all I can say. If youā€™re taking it in the equation, pay it back in another way and state that itā€™s balanced.

2 Likes

Hey @Onion ! Hope you are having good good day!

If you have a time, would you have a look into my new topic? Itā€™s in detail about this.

Petition for money back and harm for exchange šŸ’°

Just tell me what you think. Sorry and thank you for your time already :pleading_face:

2 Likes

If u want her to suffer because she was not good to you or has harmed you in any way, Its okay but i would not suggest harming anyone if they havenā€™t bothered u much. Just ask to whichever entity u want for getting your money back then.

But if only because she has not returned you your money, Donā€™t do it.

1 Like