New here

Greetings!
I’ve come to this forum several times in the last month so I thought I’d go ahead and sign up. I’ve always been drawn to the Magick world but i’ve never practiced so I’m new all around. I recently had a practitioner make a pact with Duke Sallos on my behalf to help me with some relationship issues. now i’m just trying to uphold my end of the bargain. Since I have zero experience I thought this would be a good place to learn about others’ experiences with the Duke. I’m currently trying to develop a relationship with him. I’m here to learn so share away!

3 Likes

Welcome @MoonChild229 apart from duke sallos, what areas of magic interest you? :blush:

All of it. I’ve always wanted to be a powerful witch but it’s a little taboo where I’m from (southern United States) so there’s always been a bit of fear for me. The last 3 years or so I’ve been on a journey of self discovery. I allowed myself to question things I was taught and to think for myself. I have found that it took away many of my fears. So now i’m just exploring and trying to figure things out. I’m very interested in demons these days. Not just Sallos, all of them. I want to learn all I can about working with them.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum.