New Here

Hello to all, I am Xyiez. I am new here and look forward to meeting new people and learning all I can about the knowledge and discussions here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. What is your magical experience? Are you a beginner? What kind of magick are you interested in?

3 Likes

Hi, I do not have a lot of experience, however I do seem to have and have always had a dark side. I have been interested in magic, the occult, wicca, voodoo and spell casting along with things like astral projection astral travel and communication with the Gods.
This is something I have off and on been reading and learning about since around 13 years old. I am now 48 I am just not quite sure where to start at least now on a serious level.

4 Likes

You can start here for some helpful links on how to begin:

2 Likes

Where or how can I begin to learn about the names and sigils of spirits and demons ?

1 Like

you can read a book called lesser key of solomon, as it has the names and details about the Great spirits of Goetia.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, I have been watching E.A. s videos on youtube.
I am very interested in learning about the gatekeepers, also.
After watching one of his videos, he shows the link Nine Demonic Gatekeepers | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God
when I try to access it, it says it either does not exist or is private.
Am I doing something wrong ? Or is it because I am a new member to the site ?
Please advise.

i am not sure about that, hopefully someone with a lot more experience with me will answer you soon.
though i would suggest start with the beginners stuff. read about the entities and learn about them first.

1 Like

The Dictionary of Demons has a plethora of demon names gathered up from many grimoire resources. Enns and sigils are just Google tasks. Goetic list is a good starter…lots of info.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

It’s usually better to start with meditation, visualization, and basic energywork stuff before you start doing anything with spirits. Get your ability to perceive and feel things up to snuff before you call those things up.

1 Like

hello and welcome to the BALG forum. i wish you well on discovering the left hand path. and i can help you with anything just lemme know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome and support, I look forward to learning all I can and working with you.

1 Like