New here

Just want thoughts and opinions on what I think is going on my life is just coincidence or is it driven by some other force. There appears to be alot of negative syncronicity in my life and there is no getting away from it, I’v basically accepted. At this point it’s hard not believe there is some other force that is attracting negative experiences into my life. I’m basically a magnet to people that are self destructive which inturn makes me be self destructive. I try getting away and someone new will come into my life with the same destructive tendencies. Could some spirit or other force be attached to me causing this to happen or is this just a coincidence?

1 Like

Please introduce yourself first here —> Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

1 Like

Ok thank you! Trying to delete this post but can’t seem to figure it out.

2 Likes

Ha! You got another one, damn honey you are on a roll!

1 Like

You’re the one attracting all the negative shit my friend. Not to be blunt but smoke a blunt and you will see your whole landscape change. In truth the way you approach life has a lot to do with how not only do you perceive it but also what you attract into it. Summon King Paimon and he will fill you in on the rest. Cheers!

Pretty much…

1 Like

You know nothing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

1 Like