New here

Greetings all,

Never been really good at talking about myself, so if I don’t include something that I should let me know.

I’ve been practicing for about 7 years now, but to be honest I don’t feel like I’ve had much growth (hence why I am here). I follow a Norse pagan path, but I can’t say for certain that I have ever actually connected with any specific Gods or deities, not sure if I’ve been doing something wrong or if I’m just not open to the connection subconsciously or something else entirely. As far as how experienced I am, I suppose that’s up for interpretation, I’ve read a lot and practiced a lot, with little results, so take that how you will.

I’m one of those I mostly read over things and don’t talk much unless I’m spoken to, so if I’ve missed anything let me know and thank you for having me.
Sie

4 Likes

Hi there @Hidden_Shadow, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: What part of the world are you from?

1 Like

Welcome @Hidden_Shadow

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience in systems or traditions outside of this path?

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG!!
You might consider every day selecting a rune to meditate on, and cross reference who that rune is associated with. This can be an easy way to contact the old gods.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to Balg.

Hello and vilkommen

welcome!