New here

Hi all, I came here for help in understanding what Lucifer wanted from me decided to make an account because it seems to be a good option for so many of you have had similar experiences. I was raised a Christian, but I have always heard Lucifer’s voice. I have never ignored him, with me being well above adulthood I have put all faith on the back burner while navigating the world of motherhood and marriage. Now that I am back in the spirit of things Lucifer has been communicating with me more. I am working on remastering control. I was able to astral project last night, into an eventful night with Lucifer. I look forward to sharing more.

Welcome @RebbekkahMorningstar . Please tell us more about yourself and your experience.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

I’m from the Bible belt region of the USA. I had a lot of trouble coming up in this region. I started practicing magik when I was 17. I have what some have said is a natural gift, I have always been clairvoyant. I tried to deny my gift to fit my family’s normal and it wasn’t until I was 21 that I gave in and started practicing full time. At first a prayer to Hecate and a small alter that was kept in my closet, now my alter is on my desk. I have been working on my relationship with Lucifer. I am what people around here call a white witch. We practice magik for ourselves, do no harm, do not meddle in affairs that are not mine. I have been practicing on and off for 15 years.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum :blush: